Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stupid DST

I woke up a 2:45 this morning (I suffer from insomnia) and decided to just take my bath, get dressed, primp, wrangle my things as best I can to go home and then and wait for the residents to show up between 5:00 and 6:00 and tell me then plan.

So that is what I did...I used my new crutches, the walker, hopped around on one foot from time to time. I got ready remarkably fast...I was all teaked and clean when the clock read 3:50. Not bad. So since I wasn't dreadfully sleepy, I decided to catch up on all the Grey's Anatomy episodes that I've missed (which is almost all of them). Then I checked the corner of my laptop and it read 2:50. UGH! Spring ahead Fall backward!! How did I forget that (I blame narcotics for all future memory lapses)

Now I've now been ready and waiting for over 3 hours and still no residents. Ankle is now rather sore from the tidying process (I believe some of my insomnia is due the constant lack of tidiness in my room) and did I mention that I am starving? Kitchen opens up in 20 minutes ....... yay.

1 comment:

  1. I've been up for two hours thinking of everything I have to do today. Do you have insomnia when you're not all broken and medicated?

    ReplyDelete