Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 2

My Mom and Dad came to see me in the hospital on day 2. I can tell you what a relief it was to see them. The docs opened up the ace bandage/plaster cast to see if any of swelling had gone down,... sadly no. All was wrapped back up and they were going to look again the next day.

I spend most of day 2 sedated on a fierce cocktail of Oxycontin, Oxycodone and Dilaudid

My very dear friend Charles came to visit me as well as many Vixens. Meanie Cooper, Sour Kraut, Ninja and Toxic Spice. (I may have mentioned that I was drugged to to gills and am unsure who came on which day) They brought me the Vixen princess bag (blanket, neck pillow, and eye mask) and all sorts of activities to keep myself busy.

I think Charles has been here almost every evening since I was admitted. We watch a little dancing with the stars... football.. if only Top Chef was on! He even stays with me when the drugs for my muscle spasms make me all sleepy and I can't keep my eyes open. It is so comforting to know that I am safe and not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment