Monday, October 27, 2008

I am a lucky girl

I had visitors non stop starting at around 10:30am and going to about 9:00pm last night ranging from co-workers, derby girls (and ref) my aunt and uncle drove up from Janesville to visit and of course, Charles was here too :) Unfortunately for him, he happened to visit was here when I was really going down the chute. Maybe between over stimulation, not eating much (I have no appetite) and attempting to cut down on pain meds I had a rough late afternoon and night. Feeling a little better today.. taking it hour by hour.

This morning I was able to talk to my friendly payroll clerk ;) about my extended leave of absence. Of course as usual she was able to answer all my questions. I can't thank Cheryl enough for her continued kindness and on going support through my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment